Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tooth Fairies

Tooth Fairies

We did a quick mini unit on dental health this week. Here is a small sample of our Tooth Fairies. They were painted with liquid watercolor paints. Notice that we have boy Tooth Fairies too!  I loved listening to their thoughts about fairies! Precious. You can tell that this was a directed art lesson but they got to design their own crowns, wands and designs on clothing. Here is a cute poem to go with it. I don't know who wrote it but I'd love to give credit! If anyone out there knows the author, leave the name and I'll post it.

Tooth Fairy, Tooth Fairy
Here is my tooth.
It finally fell out after being soooo loose.
Take it and turn it to stardust at night,
And put in it's place a prize that's just right!

Whoops! Some of our fairies are missing wings!!! Soon to be fixed!

More to post this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment