Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky

Yipeeeeee! Another Linky! I'm linking up with Lotoya Reed of Flying into First Grade. I am supposed to share three things about myself using the initials of my name.  After a whole lot of laughter,  I came up with three that sort of work...

S is my first initial and I have decided I'm a "Stuffer"; (I got some help with that one). Yep, I stuff my cabinets, my car, my desk, my closet, my husband's closet, my mouth and my jeans. However, on the bright side, I also think I stuff my Kindergarteners with knowledge and love.

T is my middle initial. Stands for tub - as in bathtub. Every evening. Sometimes more than once. And, yes, sometimes at 3:30 in the afternoon. God I love my tub. Lavender oil, candles, bubble bath, iPad... hang on, I'll be right back.

W stands for water. High water, low water, water releases, has it rained too much? Too little? Water, water, everywhere. My family's life revolves around water because my husband runs a whitewater rafting company and both of my boys have worked for him and every summer we get to go on an amazing vacation to a beautiful place.

Can't wait! And thanks for the linky!
STW

8 comments:

  1. OMG! Whitewater rafting looks like so much fun! I might be to much of a chicken to go though!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the biggest chicken ever! When our boys were young, they had to send me downstream on the lead boat so that the kids could have fun. I was a nervous wreck. Luckily, my husband is the reasonable parent who evens us out. This is where I earned my handle "Mood Wrecker." You might like the Rogue River-very gentle, warm water, lots of wildlife.

      Delete
  2. Hi there!
    Excited to find another wonderful Kindergarten blog! I found you the fun linky and you now have me as a follower! I would love for you to come follow me too! I have a measly two lol! I just started blogging on Monday (well blogging in the sense that I have my own blog) - so I am happy to be linking up! Anyways, I am off to take another bubble bath since you got me thinking about it haha!

    Kathleen
    k-3kathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can top your two follower issue!! I have two followers also but I am related to both of them!! Pitiful. Your blog looks adorable and as soon as I figure out how to follow you, I will! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. So glad I found you :) I'm totally a stuffer as well haha I need to get my organization on I think!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Khrys
    Keepinitkoolinkinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower! :) I teach kindergarten in South Carolina- have been teaching a long time! I have never been whitewater rafting - it looks like fun!! I love the water too - but I live at the beach! Come follow me too! :)
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I am so happy you visited. I would love to follow you but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.
      I love the beach too. Rafting is amazing and great fun for families. Thanks for stopping by. I will follow your blog soon!

      Delete