Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bulletin boards

Another quick post, more to come on Friday!

Here are two of our recent bulletin boards. I have to admit, I have so many other things going on that these aren't the best. Here's our trout art project. The kids just love these silly fish! My gosh, I need new letters!

These are entomologists that I had the kids make to go with our unit on insects. The bulletin board letter situation is so bad that I didn't have an s for entomologists!!!! I'll have to convert an 8 into an s.
I'm going to post our Father's Day cards and Graduation invitations on Friday! I hope you'll come back!

4 comments:

  1. Those entomologists are the cutest ever! Even with a chopped up 8 for an S! :-)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bulletin boards! Love the entomologists! Adorable! New follower.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those trout!! (trout...trouts...hmmm) Loving your blog! You are the Treasure Hunt Thursday feature on my blog! Thanks for sharing your fun with us!! You can read it here: http://fcsandthensome.blogspot.com/2013/07/treasure-hunt-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me soooooo, I'm going to repeat myself. I was inches away from throwing in the towel with the whole blogging thing. You saved my blog!! You have no idea how perfect your timing was. Funny how that happens sometimes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete