Monday, May 27, 2013

Shout Out Linky

I'm a little late but I'm linking up with Growing Firsties and Teacher to the Core's May Shout Out Linky. I love both of their blogs and appreciate all the great ideas!
Thank you for the opportunity to share some amazing blogs I've found!
Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together
My first shout out goes to Carolyn Kisloski at Holding Hands & Sticking Together. She is a talented, experienced teacher with loads of fun things going on in her classroom. I look for her posts every week in the Five for Friday and enjoy her sense of humor. It feels like you're visiting a good friend. Check her blog out, you'll be visiting often!
School is a Happy Place
The next shout out goes to Amanda Moore at School is a Happy Place. What a beautiful blog! I love reading her posts and always come away with something valuable. Her blog is very warm, organized and informative. Amanda is a class act and I have a feeling she'll become very popular in the teacher/blogging world! Thanks for the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,
    YOU ABSOLUTELY MADE MY DAY! ( Yes, I am shouting with my all caps!) XOX Thank you so much. :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete