Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blogger's Meet Up

I'm in Vegas at the I Teach K Conference and have really enjoyed listening to all the fantastic presenters and getting lots of great ideas. And Eating (I bet I've gained a few pounds for sure!).

Last night was the Blogger's Meet Up! It was packed with both bloggers and blog stalkers. I'm not much of a mingler and felt more comfortable watching from afar (I was only brave enough to get a picture with Kim Adsit from Kinder Gals. She's very approachable and makes you feel like an old friend).
There was some serious networking going on! I sat at a table with some really wonderful teachers from Minnesota and Tennessee. We had a great time chatting and watching for famous bloggers.

They ended the evening with the most amazing raffle with really nice prizes. Practically everyone left with something! One of the teachers I was sitting with won a gift certificate to an SDE conference of her choice!!!!! Rachelle Smith and Natalie Crockett did a great job organizing the event and it was really obvious to me that these women are truly good buddies.

I forgot to mention that the top people from TPT were there too!

I planned to show you some of my favorite things from the conference but my camera is acting up! UGHHHHHH! You're just going to have to trust me until I get home and figure this problem out! I was told that you can only show things on your blog from the conference with the presenter's permission and you have to provide a link back to them. Their ideas are great!

I'll try to post something tomorrow! I hope you all get an opportunity next year to come to the I Teach K Conference! I'd like to come again too so I could meet more blogging buddies! What a great community!

See ya!
Sandy

Please be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'!

6 comments:

  1. Sandy!
    Sounds like it's been a lot of fun for everyone! I'm looking forward to your pictures later!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe my camera!!!! i even managed to lose it AND my phone on the second day. Panic!!

      Delete
  2. Sandy, thank you so much for the update! I can just picture it. I wish I were watching from afar with you. :) I can't wait to see all of your pictures! Have fun! Is it in Las Vegas every year?
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were here too! Yes, it's always in Vegas.

      Delete
    2. I am SO excited to see your picture! :) STOP calling yourself "Old Mrs. Welchie!" ha ha! You are beautiful! :) Maybe next year I can plan plan plan and get there!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great time :) Looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete