Monday, July 15, 2013

Las Vegas!


Hi Everybody! I'm in Las Vegas with about a million other teachers! I'm going to post a bunch of  random pictures from today. I'm on information overload!
This gelato was calling my name! One ice cream cone was $7!!!!
These are sample art projects that they displayed in the hallways today. More to come tomorrow!


Kindergarten Royalty! Rachelle Smith, Deedee Wills and Natalie Crockett were just walking around.
I'm sure they have no idea how much they've helped me!! Thank you ladies!

I was very happy to meet Elizabeth Hall from Kickin' It In Kindergarten. She's adorable, very polite and I'm old enough to be her mom! What a kind heart. I was very impressed. Here she is with Debbie Clement.

Today I concentrated on catching up with all things common core. I did attend one music session with Debbie Clement 'cuz I needed to move around, folks ( my eyes were starting to cross with all this information). What an enthusiastic, happy person. 

I'm off to go walk around. I actually saw people gambling in their bikinis!! Now that takes confidence! It was 99 degrees at 7 O'clock this morning!

I love your comments! Please follow me on Bloglovin'!

6 comments:

  1. Keep it coming Sandy. I'm enviously stalking the I Teach K conference pics on the blogs, I always wanted to go when I taught K. It looks like you ladies are having a great time.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really fun and inspiring to see what these women do every day in their classrooms! They're amazing. You can't believe how many teachers are here!

      Delete
  2. I am so happy that you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie! I had a great time but boy, am I overwhelmed and star struck! I read your post about keeping kids busy and wondered if you and your little ones have ever tried the popsicle stick trick that I found on Pinterest? Hilarious!! It's kind of hard but once you get the hang of it, it moves right along! Thank you very much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy- SO THRILLED to see these pictures and hear about your trip. Yes- they are royalty! I would rather meet these blogging stars than Hollywood stars any day! You must be having a ball! Wish I were there with you!!! Yes- keep it coming!!!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous that you are in Vegas! I want to go so bad! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! Come check my blog out!
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete