Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Somrgasbord

Yahooooo! I love Sunday Smorgasbord! I'm all about randomness!! Hold onto your hat folks, I'm hopping from subject to subject faster than a five year old! Thank you Fabulous in First for hosting one of my favorite linky parties!



Garage sale find. I thought this was so neat until I tried to untangle the sails. Ugh, no wonder it was so cheap. You and I both know this thing will last for all of 15 minutes with most five year old boys. It will be broken and stashed at the end of one free play session. Do your kids hide things so no one else can play with them? Good luck hiding this! It's huge!!!!

Here's my weekly picture of a volunteer:


Favorite chair to sit in and yap on the phone!


Still life portrait of my life with boys. Both of my boys are home this weekend. It's been over a year and Mama Welch is thrilled. Here's a typical scene of me trying to decorate. The football adds something, don't you agree? I wouldn't trade it for the world.
 There's some randomness for you! Not one mention about schooly things. Yeah summer!
I love, love, love your comments!


5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Kids do the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you love lemonade stands. The children will remember that forever! :) I also love that your boys will be home. Perfect!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have boys too, so I can relate! I still have mine at home for a few more years I hope!
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it sure is wonderful when they return home. I love the football on the table. A home must looked lived in to be "real."
    Maria
    First Grade Carousel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I love that story about the fingernail polish. My husband and I stopped at one a few weeks ago and a kid "threw in a peppermint patty" because "we looked like nice people". Lol
    xo
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete