Thursday, July 11, 2013

Treasure Hunt Thursday

Woot woot! Thank you Sarah of FCS (Family and consumer Sciences) and Then Some!! I woke up to a very sweet comment telling me that I was the featured blog for her Treasure Hunt Thursday! I told her that this was a real Godsend because I've been thinking about putting the 'ol blog on the shelf, if you catch my drift ( for you youngsters, that's 70's lingo)? Her encouragement came at just the right time!

FCS and Then Some
Well, I was so excited that I hopped right over to her blog to check it out. It's really fun and you can nominate your own favorite blog, facebook pages or TPT stores!! While your there, check out her blog too! It's very cute with lots of great ideas.

Again, I can't thank Sarah enough! Hugs to you!

'Ole Mrs. Welchie

2 comments:

  1. Love you, Sandy! CONGRATULATIONS! WE NEED YOUR BLOG. It makes my day!!!
    Carolyn

    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carolyn! I'm hangin' in there!!!

    ReplyDelete