Friday, August 2, 2013

Five Words for Friday

Yahaoooo! Five for Friday is back! Thank you Doodle Bugs for hosting!
fiveforfriday2
The strangest thing happened to me this morning. I posted a Five for Friday and then it disappeared! I was stunned and then I threw a major kindergarten tantrum, and you know what I'm talking about (I've got them mastered 'cuz I've seen the best!). I'm glad no one was home to see. It's been a tough week (see yesterday's post). I spent over an hour writing the first version so I've decided to go back to my husband's original challenge of making it Five Words for Friday. It must have been a sign from heaven that I was being too yappy again! I listen to those messages...

1.Think It Over Chairs (new/old) I know that 's 6 words- I'm just warming up!
2.  Chalkboard door. Bus or Pickup?
3. Aprons, aprons and more aprons!

 4.Time to make those portfolios!
 
5. My sad, sad flower planters.
Done! That's way easier anyway!
My last five words are...
work hard + be kind.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. OH you can say so much in 5 words, Sandy! I adore that last one! I am sharing that on my facebook! Hey- those look like my plants. And... I know exactly how you feel when you lose a post "somewhere." :( So sorry...
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH cannot WAIT for APRONS!!! That was going to be the first thing I was going to say! That was 5 words!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! I hate when that happens! Thanks so much for sharing... Love the color of paint you chose, and that's a great art portfolio idea.

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy! Was the first version of this post published? I think I read that one... was that where you talked about getting stuck in the chair? hmm...strange that it disappeared!
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! yes, I did get stuck in that silly rocking chair! How humiliating but it sure made for a good "What did you learn at school?" discussion around the dinner table! That version disappeared while trying to delete the You Tube song that I had at the end. Something went seriously wrong. It took me forever to write the original and I couldn't stand the thought of sitting for another hour rewriting it! I'm laughing so hard right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You So Much For This ARTICLE i LiKE iT SO MUCH
    Freezing Tomatoes

    ReplyDelete