Thursday, October 3, 2013

Five for Friday

It's Five for Friday and I can't believe I 'm getting this done on a Thursday night! Thanks Doodle Bug!
I'm sticking with my five words for Friday tradition (my husband's challenge to only write 5 words for each picture). Here's some random for you!

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

1. One-size-fits-all seasons hat (I know that's 6 words-doing my usual warm-up to 5 words...)
2.   Cute apple suncatchers from Craftideas.info.
3. Writer's Workshop sweetness-LEfant picture.
4. Chicka apron gift from student :)
5. Instructions for pumpkin hat (Martha Stewart inspired-WONDERFUL tutorial, lots of adorable hats)                                           

 Cut and tape width seam                            Tape goes around the stem                  

Fold edge, shape into hat

Use masking or brown floral tape
Attach curly ribbon and leaves
Viola!  A pumpkin cutie patootie!
Here's a sunflower face cutie!

Happy weekend! I love, love, love your comments!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE that sunflower and pumpkin hat!! Ok, I really like your 5 word description for 5 for Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! The 5 words for Friday was a challenge from my husband who says my posts are too long. It's certainly easier to write! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those hats are TOO precious! And I love that apron! :) We are doing Elmer activities next week- so I loved that elephant, too! :) Happy Friday!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sweet Carolyn! You should visit the tutorial. They have lots more hats and they are oh so sweet! Happy weekend to you!

      Delete
  3. What a clever idea for a hat! I will definitely be trying that this year - thank you as always, Sandy!
    xo
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susanna! I wish I had thought it up! They're easy and the kids love them. Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness!! That pumpkin hat is the cutest thing ever!!!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too. Be sure to visit the tutorial. It's really great!

      Delete
  5. I am loving your blog! It is so cute! The pumpkin hat is precious :-)

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day! Thank you for visiting!

      Delete