Sunday, December 15, 2013

Apron Delay

Well, folks I am not going to be able to put my aprons up on TPT until after Christmas. I want to have everything done well and this is NOT the weekend to do it.

 I have an obligation to my little ones to make sure this upcoming week is super magical and that involves a ridiculous amount of prep. And the following week is all about my own little family. They are neglected until kindergarten is packed up and sent home for Christmas. We have no tree and I haven't finished shopping and we're having a Christmas party for my husband's company on Saturday. Oh my. My priority needs to be with them.

So, as much I've wanted to get these silly aprons up (6 months), it will have to wait a little longer. I hope I haven't let anyone down. Its important for them to be perfect!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
love this.


So Sad Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sandy, don't be sad! They will be EXACTLY the way you want them- and it will make the new year SO MUCH FUN to have your aprons keeping you busy. If you tried to rush them in with everything else, nothing would be fun about any of it! Enjoy this week! Enjoy your family! Enjoy the party! And we can look forward to enjoying those aprons! It's good to keep us waiting and anticipating, anyway! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story, glad to see that such stories also exist to inspire kids and letting them ways to get busy rather than encouraging kids to have affairs these days, such stories are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete