Friday, March 14, 2014

Five for Friday

Happy Friday. I'm exhausted but excited to join in on the Five for Friday linky party hosted by the sweet Doodle Bugs blog. Thank you, Kacey!

You're lucky.

I'm so tired that I'm going to try to keep this short!


That pesky Leprechaun showed up this week and caused lots of mischief! Here's one oh his itsy bitsy notes hidden in the ten frame pocket with some gold nuggets:

The kids found another note this morning hanging from the ceiling.
It said : Look for a beautiful box
With a snack that really rocks.
(there was more, but it wasn't my best poem so I won't bore you!)

Oh my! It was wild, I tell 'ya!

Hidden box covered with toys:

Beautiful box with teeny cupcakes:


We made a little leprechaun this week. I love the eyebrows on this one.
Why we are so lucky...
"I am lucky because I had a chicken. It's name was skunky."
"I am lucky for I have a bunny." :)
I am lucky because I have a baby brother.


Monday is going to be wild! Last week I posted about a really fun magic cooking trick to try. It's sooooooo silly.

I love this gord. Wouldn't this be fun for them to find in the garden? I don't think I have time to whip  one up this weekend though.
Ha!

I'm trying this with the kids on Monday! Brave teacher!

A leprechaun beard... made out of construction paper!
I can't wait to see what everyone else does for this silly holiday!

We're learning about seasons and weather and made our 4 seasons headband.


My all time favorite art project:

Chameleon by Artolazzi


Here's a pile of papers, colored with pastels.
They LOVE their chameleons!
Seriously, you need to make this with your kids. Way fun!

Last week we made poppies and I wasn't quite sure what to do with them...

final product!



That's it for now!
Have a great weekend.


I love your comments!
Please follow me!

4 comments:

  1. Sandy, your posts MAKE my week. I think because I just want to be in your classroom. I just read your magic green egg post and LOVED it. Oh my goodness, I could feel the excitement. You are such a special teacher. <3
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chameleons!!! I definitely need to find a place in my lesson plans for these guys!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new guest here, just to say your blog is so creative in expressing the best of landscaping and gardening, My thumbs up for you.

    tree removal service hingham ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaaaa? Landscaping and gardening?

    ReplyDelete