Friday, April 4, 2014

Five for Friday


Oh, hello there.

o hello there
Happy Five for Friday!



A sure sign that my week was too long!
This happened yesterday.
Look closely.
I was limping and when I looked down this is what I saw.
No wonder.
One shoe has a heel, the other is flat.
What a ding a ling.
Kinders love this kind of stuff and wanted to wear different shoes on Friday.
Only in kindergarten.

It snowed on April first in my neck of the woods. What a great joke from Mother Nature.
Preschool made a snowman,
Perfect timing for precipitation! We're learning about the water cycle.
We made it rain. They LOVED this.
This is me whenever there's boiling water anywhere around. 
A nervous Nelly! 
28 kids and you just KNOW someone is going to try to get too close...
Nobody move! I dropped my nut.

We were all about nests this week. 
Art project ready to go. Lots of soft things to make our nests cozy.
We even built nests outside and brought our chameleons out to play. The balls made perfect eggs!
Snack!
A bunch of nests.
28 to be exact.
There use to be more, if you get my drift ( does that phrase date me?)...
make food fun
2nd grade egg project:
Kinder easter project for next week.



Goodbye March!



Shark sight word activity:
Worksheet to go with it. I don't know how to make a freebie... :(

Our new clean up song is "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. I'm hoping to make a video (me and every other teacher) set to his song with the kids dancing in their graduation caps and gowns. If I can just get some of the "too cool" crowd to at least tap their feet...
We could learn something from this little cutie!
Pharrell Williams single "Happy" is so infectious that Geneva London cannot help but dance every time she hears it. We thought it would be fun to go to a place where our 4 year old daughter had lots of space, pressed play and filmed her going crazy to this song! Inspired by International Day of Happiness#Happyday #GetHappy#HappyDance #Happysong

Have a cozy weekend!
Bird


I love your comments!
Please follow me!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your lion and lamb art projects! Your nest snacks look tasty. I will be using that with my bird theme! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tickled you visited! I just love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Your art projects are ALWAYS my favorites. Oh my goodness. And... my very favorite of all... you guessed it... the shoes! I just love you! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! The sad thing about the shoe debacle was that no one was surprised! I'm making your class some morning glory hats. Good luck getting the boys to wear them!!

      Delete