Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pick Three Linky

 
I'm excited to participate in a linky involving favorite Pinterest pins for the month of December.
Thank you Lisa from Pawsitively Teaching and Marissa from Inspired Owl's Corner!
Picking only three was tough!
My Pinterest board is filled with a gazillion ideas that aren't put into organized boards.
I like to think of it as a specific Pinterest board just for primary teachers!
That's my excuse anyway...
Here are mine:



Christmas Carolers these turn out sooooo cute.
Christmas Carolers -these turn out sooooo cute.
A few years ago, our entire school made these to display at our Holiday Program.
The wall was covered with hundreds of carolers!
Of course, we had boys, too.
(easy to make a pant pattern).


We make this card to go along with our parent gift.
I use Pic Monkey to jazz it up!
Christmas lights photo...cute holiday pic idea!
Parents love it!


Our girls do a kindergarten interpretation of the Nutcracker for the Holiday Program.
This hairdo completes their costume!
fun Rudolph Hairstyle
I'm  off to get a cup of tea and look at all the other ideas!!!
See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like the holiday card picture. Does picmonkey let you add filters like the one on the pic? I am not too familiar with picmonkey and thought these would be cute to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture card idea! I wish I had long, thick hair to make that cute reindeer bun! Thank you so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete