Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pick 3 Linky Party


What a fun linky! Pick 3 is hosted by Inspired Owl's Corner and Pawsitively Teaching.

I love looking at all the ideas. Picking 3 is impossible and you'll soon see why I may be banned from participating in the future...


When I think of January, I have three main themes:
Martin Luther King 
Snow/weather
New Year resolutions

I found some great directed art lessons for Martin Luther King last year.

Here's the finished product!

This is a pin from my own blog.
I've done this for years and it always turns out well.



I love doing this with Picmonkey.
So much fun from Lisa Storms!


I had to include this pin from artsonia!
I like using newspaper to make the snowman.
Just one word of advice;
check the newspaper articles that are on the paper.
We made a dog earlier this year and one student accidentally used
the Ask a Doctor article headlining 
urinary tract infections.
Whoops!



Don't you just love the whimsical hats from at Second Street?!


The next pin is easy and perfect for our bulletin board!
This adorable project is from one of my favorite blogs called  School Is a Happy Place.

Well, that's more pins than I was supposed to post.
And finally (truly), I somehow really related to this pin:

Adopt a senior dog.
Feeling more and more like I'm the oldest blogger out there!
Now, be sure to check out all the other wonderful pins!
Happy weekend!



12 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pins! The crayon box, MLK activities, and snowman are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up- I am off to pin your wonderful ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this linky party! Thank you for always checking in!

      Delete
  2. That crayon box is just too cute! Love it (and your amazing aprons!).
    Palma (from KFUNdamentals)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy I love these pins! The UTI story was AWESOME. That would be SO ME! And I just love your old dog picture. I am right there with you honey! XOX
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're young at heart! I still think I'm twenty something!

      Delete
  4. The snowman kids pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know about feeling like the "old dog". Hope you enjoy this poem I wrote years ago.
    Aged Beauty
    I've always preferred the rose bud
    Smooth, fresh petals, obvious beauty
    But I'm just beginning to understand
    That it's the mature rose
    Whose vital heart is open and exposed
    Whose petals are a bit weathered
    And battered by life's storms
    That is the most fragrant.
    Karen Ganon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much for your sweet poem! I needed something kind today!

      Delete
  6. I love the Crayola activity! Thanks for the photo prop idea....I need to gather the things and take some pictures! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! All these photos are awesome dear!! Seem like you had great fun that day. Well I work in a Phoenix pre-k and I am also planning such a nice party for the kiddos. I got a lot of new ideas from you post. Thanks for sharing dear!!

    ReplyDelete