Saturday, April 25, 2015

Five for Friday



I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for a
Five Words for Fried-Day

rain drops! White crayon or oil pastel on paper then paint with water colors

It's raining in California!
We live in an old home and the rain hitting the tin roof all night was wonderful.

I don't know what I did, but my entire post disappeared and I'm close to tears. 
There's a rainstorm going on in my home, if you get my drift...
I have to figure it was a sign from above that I was getting too wordy again.
SO, I'm going back to my Five Words for Friday challenge.
I'm only going to use five words for each random thing.
Here goes, starting right now...

Paper quilt made by kinders.






Mother's Day hands kiln-bound.


Breaking 5 word rule for poem!

Here are some flowers bright and bold
Held by the hand you love to hold.
Someday the flowers will disappear
But this little hand will always be near.

Earth Day art project. Love!


5 Monkeys Jumping On the Bed

Apron and cards at TPT, Kinder-gardening


 Love this packet from Kinderkay!



Biggest cake flop EVER!
Yummy!



Happy weekend to you all!

2 comments:

  1. I love your husband's deciphering of Kinderese! :) HA! We must have a gift. You do THEE most awesome things in your classroom. WOW! And, by the way, that cake looks fabulous to me. I wish I could be right over. YAY for rain! We had snow yesterday- really... :( It's nice today, though!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lived next door, too! I'd love to sit on our wrap around porch with a cup of coffee and that cake with you! Happy weekend, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete