Saturday, May 2, 2015

Five for Friday on Saturday


I want to say this in the nicest possible way...
I'm guessing that this quote was written by a well meaning parent who thinks we play all day.
I wish...

Happy Five for Friday on Saturday!.
I'm sticking with my six words for Saturday challenge on some of these...


Creepy picture of Mother's Day Hands.
Finished product ready to go home!
The poem to go with the hand:
Here are some flowers bright and bold
Held by the hand you love to hold.
Someday the flowers will disappear
But this little hand will always be near.

Purses for the bubble wrapped hand.
Viola!


This won't be a six word story...
In over 30 years of teaching this has NEVER happened...

A chrysalis hanging RIGHT outside our classroom door!!!!!!!!!
We found caterpillars hanging upside down
and then..
a chrysalis!!
This is a miracle to watch. 
However, it may be a bigger miracle that none of those 5 year old hands have knocked it down.

Cowboy Week is here. Yehaw!

 

May Day gift on my desk. Love.


Need a gift for a graduating credential student or student teacher?


I'll cutsie wrap it and send it asap!

The walking pocket chart apron and cards to go with it will be on sale for 
Teacher 
Appreciation Week!
You can find it in my TPT store
Kinder-gardening!

I'm having fun working with a very talented seamstress to make a tutu apron.
We hope to have it ready for the I Teach K! conference.

I'm noticing all things tutu.
Gotta love this atti-tutu-de!  :)
Happy weekend!








                 

8 comments:

  1. Awwww, those Mother's Day gifts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting! those Mother's Day hands are always a hit.

      Delete
  2. I'm finished w/ Mother's day for this year but pinning those hands for the future! They're adorable! Where in the world did you get them?

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Whoops! My sister, who is a teacher also, gave me the idea over 20 some years ago. The best thing is that I've been teaching for 200 years and am now teaching the children of my ex-students. It's posssible that the whole family could have the handprints! Mom, dad, and kids!!

      Delete
  3. love love love! I can't wait to see that tutu apron! <3 I also can't wait to see what comes out of that chrysalis! :)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Carolyn! They're so excited about the chrysalis. It's name is Chrissy, of course! We're writing a book about it!

      Delete
  4. I have got to get a tutu apron before I present at Frog Street's Splash Conference at the end of July. It's a circus theme this year! I love ALL of your aprons, but I wear my turquoise one most! See you at I Teach K, Sandy! <3 Palma :)

    ReplyDelete