Saturday, March 12, 2016

Five for Friday!


Happy Five for Friday!
Thank you Doodle Bugs for hosting.
Here comes a tough week! We have bonnets, leprechaun silliness, 
and our annual easter egg hunt.
Thank goodness report cards were last week!
I love this silly beard that I found on Pinterest a while ago.



We'll go on a hunt Thursday,
ending with a big pot full of gold coins and treats.


I end the day with a very silly magic cooking project
 that I posted about here.

I found these at the grocery store and couldn't resist.
My kids love tic tac toe!

 I made teeny cards that we could put in each box to change the emphasis.


This is old. We made our little lambs and fierce lions at the end of February and we were guessing what kind of weather we would have to begin the month of March. In California, the weather came in like a lamb but at the moment, it's definitely like a lion! !

I like last year's lions better, but don't tell my kinders!

 
This is the only medal that will ever matter to me. 
I cried and then I wore it proudly all day.



We had a great time at the Southern Kindergarten Conference.
It's beautifully run and definitely my favorite.
I love meeting teachers!
The most difficult part is having to sit in the booth while
everyone else gets to listen to all the wonderful presenters.
Pouty girl.
I was included in the Blogger's Bash and rotated to tables
with one of my own favorite blogger/presenters, Fran Kramer.
She is the kindest person and made me feel welcomed and included.
I was WAY out of my league.
I overheard one of the other bloggers
mention that one of her posts had received over 1000 views.
I'm happy if I get 40.
Really happy.
As a matter of fact, I have more organic farmer followers than teachers.
They read the Kinder-gardening as kinder-as in NICE.
Oh dear.
Anyway, the event was very thoughtfully organized
and everyone was so kind.
I can't believe I didn't take pictures!
Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. We made a lions & lambs bulletin board, too. But, I bet my Indiana March is much more "liony" than your California March.
    Linda
    KinderDoodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I bet you're right!!! We're pretty spoiled out here. Thank you so much for commenting!! As you read above, I appreciated the view and comments big time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy, I love your post! I read your "Kinder" as in the nice way, too, because I think you make your kindergarten a nicer place to be. You are amazing. I love your little tic tac toes!!! So precious. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete